|Accommodation Room Types||Rate|
|Deluxe room NON A/C Double Occupancy||INR. 7080/Room/night|
|Extra Person 5-10 yrs||INR. 1770|
|Extra Person Above 10 yrs||INR. 3540|
|Single occupancy for Deluxe room||5900/night|
|Executive suite room NON A/C For Double Occupancy||8260/Room/night|
|Extra Person 5-10 YRS||INR. 2065|
|Extra Person Above 10 YR||4130|
* All the Above Tariffs are Including Tax @21%.
12:00 Noon – Check-in
01:30 pm – Lunch
03:30 pm - 06:00 pm Safari in Bandipur (Extra cost)
06:30 pm – Coffee, Tea & Biscuits
08:30 pm – Bonfire dinner
06:00 am – Wake-up (Tea / Coffee)
06:30 am - 08:30 am Nature walk
09:00 am – Breakfast
11:00 AM – CHECK-OUT
Check-in and check-out time strictly followed.
Breakage charges will be collected if any damages done by the guest.
Extra beds will be charged.
Cancellation less than seven working days before check in date - no refund.
Cancellation less than two weeks and prior to seven working days before check in date -50% of the deposit, if full amount deposited.
Cancellation before two weeks 75% of the DEPOSIT, if full amount deposited.
No refund for partial amount deposited.
Summers are on, and schools have closed down, your kids are asking you for fun and adventure or your friends are looking out for some wild fun. It’s time to visit Bandipur in Karnataka. Just 60 kms from Mysore in Karnataka, Bandipur is famous for its wildlife and natural reserves. It has its own national park which boasts of hosting some thousands of species of flora and fauna, especially the Tigers. An indigenous tiger reserve is waiting for you to witness the rare species. So pack your bags and head towards the Southern safari.
1. Bandipur is India’s most protected area for animals and it has its own tiger reserve. To enjoy the aura, just come over the place. Bandipur National Park, is one of the largest and stretches over some 800 plus kilometers. It adjoins 3 other national parks and thus becomes India’s most protected reserve for animals. It’s a perfect location for outdoor picnics, hangouts and expeditions.
2. Elephant reserve, inside the park offers you a wide variety of elephants from all the parts of India to be witnessed and captured in the cameras. Kids often come to this place and you may choose to feed the elephants as well by offering them some bananas and other eatables, though ensure your safety while doing this. Although they are kept in boundation but then it is always better to take prevention than cure.
3. In the nearby region is Madumalai Wildlife Sanctuary as well, for all those who are seeking a perfect holidaying with nature. It is surely an apt place.
4. Ooty, the queen of hills is not too far from the place and is just 80 kms by the road. One who knows how to enjoy the beauty of the nature won’t miss the chance to visit the place.
5. Again just 80 kms from Bandipur is the city of Mysore, which offers you more than wildlife and a lot of shopping and eating options are available. Historical monuments like Mysore palace will surely attract you towards them.
6. With just 88 kms of distance from Bandipur, is situated the Ranganathittu Bird sanctuary. Bird lovers may anytime visit the place and capture the elegance in their shutterbugs.