|Accommodation Room Types||No. of Guests||Rate|
|8 Bedded Accommodation||8||450 / Head|
|10 Bedded Accommodation||10||450 / Head|
|12 Bedded Accommodation||12||450 / Head|
|25 Bedded Accommodation||25||450 / Head|
|50 Bedded Accommodation||50||400 / Head|
|100 Bedded Accommodation||100||350 / Head|
|100+ Bedded Accommodation||100+||350 / Head|
* Rates are negotiable according to the season.
* Separate Accommodation available for boys and girls.
* Campfire extra charge.
* Above rates are only for accommodation.
* Food charges extra.
11 AM to 12 Noon
Accommodation booking confirmation provided by email or watsapp.
Booking confirmation will be sent only after receiving 50% advance.
Online payment will be confirmed after verification.
On the spot booking is not acceptable.
Accommodation photos and videos sent by email and watsapp.
Check-in and check-out time strictly followed.
Breakage charges will be collected if any damages done by the guest.
Extra beds will be charged.
Children under age 5 will not be charged.
Credit cards are not accepted.
Pets are not allowed but consider on special cases.
Googlepay is accepted.
No refund for cancellation done inside 48 hours.
80% refund for cancellation before 7 days.
100% refund for cancellation before 15 days.
Groups come to Coorg for many, many reasons, to corporate events, school or college trips, friends re-union, family gatherings and much more in fact, whatever your reason, Coorg has variety of accommodation options for your stay. Cottage is the perfect option for groups coming to Coorg. It provides cheap accommodation along with safe stay. Normally cottage in Coorg offers bunk beds or group of rooms with multiple beds, separate bathrooms, campfire, group games, kitchen facility, adventure activities and relaxed atmosphere. Along with facilities services at our dormitories in Coorg is fantastic. These dormitories are created with a vision of offering unique group holiday memories to its guests. We bring the world class hospitality service which will help you and your groups cherish your accommodation stay and carry a wonderful holiday experience back home.
When it's up to accommodation in Coorg, it offers countless advantages like cheap accommodation price, flexible catering services, well-equipped bunk beds facilities and more. Except for of these advantages, when you are together with your friends or members of the family you'll be able to add a lot of spice to every and each group activities. You’ll be able to fancy heaps of activity once you are together. Besides, every and each group activity is fun stuffed, fascinating and audacious that you may not be ready to reap utterly once you are alone. You’ll be able to find a wide range of activities like trekking, climbing, river rafting, quad biking, jungle safari, bird watching and much more at Coorg. So, once you get a chance to pay a visit to the present lovely traveler destination Coorg together with your members of the family or friends grab it with each hand and begin to pack the items to begin your vacation trip.
Buses are the common and cheap transport option for travelling to coorg from bangalore. The distance from bangalore to coorg is around 250kms. The travelling time is approximately 5 hrs. Buses are operated to towns like Madikeri, Kushalnagar and Virajpet in Coorg.
Book Buses from Bangalore to coorg at:
There are many taxi operators offering services from bangalore to Coorg. Most of them also offer airport pickup and drop service as well.
Book taxi from Bangalore to Coorg online at:
Coorg is a small town where there is no railway station. So the nearest railway station for Coorg is in Mysore which is 115 kms away from Coorg.
You can check the train timings from Bangalore to Coorg here:
Nearest airport to Coorg is in Mangalore which is 160kms away from Coorg. This domestic airport is well connected with flights from across India.
Home to breath-stopping views, fresh air, waterfalls, hills, southern rivers and natural landscapes, Coorg is often termed as one of the best things that has ever happened to Karnataka, a southern state in India. Located amidst many important cities like Mysore in Karnataka, Wayanad and Kannur in Kerala, this place attracts tourists not only from these two adjoining states but also the rest of the country. One of the most famous and important river from religious perception originates from this place, known as Kaveri. Coorg is also known as Kodagu which was its older name, but still famous among local masses. Coorg is not only a hill station but a place with immense wide offerings, one can collect in one go. This time when you visit Coorg, do find yourself to stay and eat at some good places which are plenty in number over here. Many dormitories are open round the year for you. So just rush with your camera, as early as you can.
1. Coorg, unlike other hill stations, offers you a great view of natural beauty as well as a rich cultural heritage. So people interested in exploring history and culture may also join the adventure lovers on the trip. Coorg is home to Kodava language which is a regional language and is spoken among 18 different sections of people here in Karnataka only. Visiting their native region is in itself a feat.
2. Start you day with holding your breaths at Madikeri waterfall which spills water as white as milk. You may anytime choose to take the shower as well apart from taking pictures. Irpu and Abbi are the other nearby falls in the town, so the variety is always there. Rest depends on your choice.
3. On your way, fix your next spot to be Tadiandamol hill ranges, which not only stand tall but long as well. A perfect terrain fro trekking and other adventure sports, it’s a must visit place for every visitor.
4. Coorg is globally recognized for its richness in flora and fauna, and where else one can find them except a botanical garden or park. Nagarhole National Park which is also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park remains open round the year and caters all your desires to spend your day amid flowers, variety of plants and yes mammals and amphibians as well. It is a must-see place for kids, if you have them along on your trip. They are going to love the Asian elephants and tigers.
5. South Asia's largest honey producing firm stays here, so in case you are looking to enrich your state. When here, don’t forget to visit Kakkabe, which is also more of a hunting lodge.
6. Once you are done with enjoying falls and hills, tasting honey and clicking elephants, pay your visit to Omkareshwara temple, where people throng from all the parts of the country. The temple is said to be hundreds of years old.
Dormitories provide shared accommodation to large group of people.Our resorts and homestays offer best and budget dormitories for the visitors. These Dormitories are equipped with single and double beds with attached bathrooms. Best for large family groups, students group or corporate people.
Madikeri, capital of Coorg District. It is also known as Mercara. Since it is a hill town, located 5000 ft above sea level. Nearest railway station to Madikeri is in Kannur and Thalassery both are 115 kms away from Madikeri. There are few attractions in Madikeri to see and enjoy are Abbey Falls, Raja’s Seat, Madikeri Fort, Omkareshwara temple, Raja’s Tomb and Nisargadhama. Nearest City is Mysore which is 120 kms from Madikeri. Mysore is well connected with Madikeri through the state highway. There are few festivals are celebrated in Madikeri which are very colourful and interesting. Some of the popular ones are Kailpodhu, Kaveri Sankramana, Dasara and Puttari. Since Madikeri is the capital town of Coorg, many groups prefer to stay here. Madikeri also has many accommodations to cater the needs of the people. Dormitories available from cheap to luxury in Madikeri to cater different needs of the visitors.